Pages

click sini

The ideas has come

space concept                                                  not for sale

i was wondering....

this is my idea of space concept t-shirt
if i could print this shirt out and wear it on the street.
 its f**king awesome!


and for me, its really cool 
(dunno if many of u r not agree wit)
 its like we're flying out of spaces~
sadly, its hard to find in malaysian market. i will pay a hundred buck for these T-shirt. 





some people says, 'its tie die laa bro, cannot print this shit out'. 
i think, how can we get a cloud shape and star when we doing a 'tie die' process?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
this blog is about the ideation and the concept of artwork.for sure, i made the t-shirt design by my self.by the way, i add some fun to entertain you people :)
Powered by Blogger.

Talk! Talk! Talk!

Hit me